Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Great write up on the HAF Forum

Check out the full feature



The Handmade Artists' Forum

Handmade Artists' Forum!
I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to a cooperative collective of Handmade Artists that I recently joined. The Handmade Artists' Forum (or HAF) was founded in April 2009 by Andrew & Kimberly Kitchen in order to provide a venue for all manner of artists to unite and support each other.
The idea is really rather simple....cooperative competition. Not everyone is in direct competition with each other because of the wide variety of arts represented. However, those who are have come to understand that we can band together to succeed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Chainmaille by MBOI" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors (not to mention customers!) here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/08/sites-to-see_21.html

Dorothy said...

FishHawk sent me. Nice blog.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Sandy said...

How cool, I must get over and check it out. There are so many good craft type sites, this one is new to me. Thanks for sharing it. Now to find time to pick up my yarn again and get busy making something, or better yet finishing something. lol

Stopped in to say congrats on being listed in Fishhawks Friday group. Thus I am here to visit. One never gets to all the good blogs out there, so it's nice to find some new ones via his posts.

Sandy
traveling suitcase

Sandy said...

apparently I didn't get my link right in previous comment, sorry. You don't name and url option and I was trying not to leave you a cut and paste; but the link didn't work for some reason. Will try again and then do cut and paste of url.



http://travelingsuitcase.blogspot.com/